The Federal Audit Clearinghouse (FAC) operates on behalf of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Its primary purposes are to:
- Distribute single audit reporting packages to federal agencies.
- Support OMB oversight and assessment of federal award audit requirements.
- Maintain a public database of completed audits.
- Help auditors and auditees minimize the reporting burden of complying with Circular A-133 audit requirements.
New PDF Validator
To check whether your audit report will pass the new January 2, 2015 upload requirements, click Browse to select your file and then, click Validate to test it.
* The PDF Validator will NOT retain or store any audit information.